Cura.Te Tip #4 - Take a Soak in the Tub
I know this may seem like an obvious way Cura.Te (take care of yourself), but how many of us actually make it a point to intentionally take a relaxing bath?
This may seem simplistic, and for those of you who’ve never cared for yourself in this way, you need to hear this. Plan a time to take a bath. It’s a mini-vacation. Super mini, but you know what I mean.
Here are some “rules” to follow (pick as many or as few as you’d like):
- Make sure the kids are in bed or being taken care of by someone else (this one is non-negotiable).
- Play relaxing/healing music (try 432 hertz music).
- Add some essential oils (lavender, orange, eucalyptus, and/or frankincense, or any of your favorites!).
- Take deep breaths (breathe in for 8 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, and breathe out for 4 seconds).
- Have candles for your lighting.
- Drink a lot of water so as to not get dehydrated.
- Make sure your head and neck are supported.
- Give yourself a massage - no one knows those aches and pains like you do!
Go, now. You can thank us later.